Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms of service carefully as they contain the
legal terms and conditions that you agree to when you use the service provided
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
In these Terms, references to "you", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website, "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers, and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean MEEDO.
a) www.meedo.in website ("Website") is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal functioning under the sole proprietorship of F Trendz.
b) Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. meedo.in at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify meedo.in of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. meedo.in cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such
services, collectively, the "Service").
meedo.in is involved in mainly selling various kinds of garments for men, women & kids. Ono of our services enables users to create customized garments (collectively, "Products"). meedo.in users may either upload their own individual designs/photos and purchase customized products for their own use, or upload designs/photos through their own page on the Website and allow it for public viewing and use for other users to utilize your design/photo. This particular Service, hence, allows a user to "sell" his designs/photos to third party users through the Website. Users who would like to sell Products through the Website must accept the User License Agreement. Upon customization as per order, meedo.in shall ship the product to you and be entitled to its payment for the Services. meedo.in also offers a number of other services on its Website, such as forums, blogs and newsletters, which may change from time to time.
You Agree and Confirm -
1. That you will use the services provided by meedo.in, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
2. You will provide true, accurate, complete and current information in all instances where such information is requested of you. meedo.in reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), meedo.in has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of meedo.in and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
3. To compensate meedo.in for any extra cost incurred for redelivery in the event of a non-delivery in the first instance on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information).
4. That you are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site doing so at your sole risk.
5. After placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
1. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
2. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice or constitutes a criminal offence.
3. Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
4. Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
5. Breaching any applicable laws;
6. Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
7. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
USER WARRANTY AND REPRESENTATION
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by meedo.in.
EXACTNESS NOT GUARANTEED
meedo.in hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final customized Product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations. Alterations to certain aspects of your custom product order such as the merchandise brand, size, color, print process used, print size, print color etc., may be required due to limitations caused by available product, available production materials, production equipment capabilities, as well as limitations caused by the quality or type of your submitted design. In this instance you agree that meedo.in will send an approval request via the email address which you submitted when placing your order. If you do not agree with the requested change you retain the right to reject the requested production change by replying to it within 10 days of it being sent to you. meedo.in may re-request that you accept a production alteration one additional time if an alternative method to produce your merchandise is available. If you reject this 2nd request your order will be cancelled and you will be fully refunded via your initial method of payment.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
a. Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, meedo.in owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to meedo.in without obtaining authorization from meedo.in.
b. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
c. However, no royalty will be owed or paid on the sale of any product containing any material/content which is in violation of any of the provisions of these Terms, including but not limited to no royalty on any images that contain objectionable content or are posted in violation of the intellectual property, privacy or celebrity rights of any person or entity.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites").The Linked Sites are not under the control of meedo.in or the Website and meedo.in is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. meedo.in is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. meedo.in is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by meedo.in or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
meedo.in has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but meedo.in neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall meedo.in be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Services; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data; (c) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall meedo.in be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, meedo.in shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond meedo's’ control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless meedo.in from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by meedo.in that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
If the ordered product is out of stock and meedo.in is unable to deliver the product, a complete refund will be made to the customer. We shall not be liable for any other charges, loss of profits, emotional stress or any other liability etc caused due to the non- delivery and non- availability.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at meedo.in’s discretion.
1. 1.meedo.in's Coupons can only be used at our website - www.meedo.in
2. Our coupons are not valid on SALE items.
3. Coupons are void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted by law. Coupons are also not offered to, and shall not be used by, such persons who under any statutory obligations are prohibited to use Coupons.
4. User using MEEDO Coupon in any manner shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
5. meedo.in's Coupons are intended for single use / muliple use, depending on the terms & conditions mentioned on the coupon.
6. MEEDO Coupon is a property of MEEDO and should not be misused or distributed/re-distributed / negotiated by the User. User should never disclose E-Coupon code to any third-party.
7. A coupon cannot be used to pay for taxes, shipping and handling or other charges If your coupon has a minimum purchase requirement - taxes, shipping and handling and other charges do not apply towards the minimum purchase amount.
8. Coupons are not for resale, not redeemable for cash & cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or deleted.
9. If a coupon is used and your entire order is cancedded or rejectd, or if you return all items in your order, you will be refunded the actual amount paid and your coupon will no longer be valid.
10. meedo.in's Coupon cannot be combined with other coupons, promotional offers, discounts, rebates, etc.
11. meedo.in's Coupons must be used within hte validity period stated on or attached to the Coupon.
12. E-Coupon is the property of www.meedo.in and www.meedo.in has the right to cancel the E-Coupon at will and at any time (including during the validity period of the E-Coupon) without -giving any prior intimation. It can also be cancelled in case the user violates MEEDO's terms & condions.
13. E-Coupon is a privilege from www.meedo.in and not a right or claim against www.meedo.in.
14. meedo.in is not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid Coupon.